6 lessons I’ve learned so far in 2018 by putting them in action:
1. Speak your truth no matter how uncomfortable the conversation may be, you will gain so much respect in the long run.
2. Maintain your personal, professional and energetic boundaries. You don’t always have to say yes, and doing so is likely just for validation. Say yes because you genuinely mean it. Everyone will thank you later.
3. Impulse can help and hurt you. Only be impulsive when it serves you, not when making a big choice; take your time to really think about your next move before you act.
4. Take solitude whenever you feel you need to. Take as long or as short as you want in said solitude. Alone time is key to figure things out. Thrive in it because self care.
5. Dillusion vs Reality. When we live in our heads, allowing our thoughts to take over, talk us out of things, or make us fearful of things we are living in a delusion. It’s not real. Our brains are hardwired for survival. Your mind is trained to think of the worst possible scenario and the solution in .5seconds, but still the delusion. Reality is what’s actually happening around you. Live in that, be present, show up, get out of your mind.
6. Your life is your life. Your journey and your path. What other people think of you is not your business. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay. Live for you, stay on your path, who cares about those people, you don’t need them in your life anyway. Keep the ones that cheer you on, inspire you and uplift you instead. Those are the ones that matter. Your vibe is your tribe and you are only as high as the lowest vibration in your group. Choose wisely. Create dopeness & surround yourself by dope people!