Helping women get unstuck, find their purpose, and make an epic impact!
Have you ever felt like you’re not living up to your potential and purpose?
Do you feel dissatisfied in your career and relationships?
Has your life lost its sense of magic and wonder?
Do you wish you felt more confident, more alive, and more fulfilled?
Are you looking to transform your life, but you’re afraid to change?
If you can relate to any of these things, then you’re in the right place.
Unleash YOUR Magic Within
Get instant access to my FREE 5-day Goddess Bootcamp, and I’ll show you how to get unstuck, find your purpose, live fulfilled, and make an epic impact.
- The Magic School
- Divine Goddess Training (1:1 Private coaching program)
- Goddess Wolfpack
- 5-Day Goddess Bootcamp
- Intuitive Tarot Readings
Listen & Learn
Check out Annah’s “Chicks with Coffee” podcast!
About Annah Rose
Annah Rose is all about you!
She has made it her life’s mission to show as many women as possible how magical they are, how worthy they are, and how radiant they are.
After a string of unhealthy relationships and an unfulfilling career, she embarked on a 5-year journey of personal development and self-discovery.
During that time, she read hundreds of books, studied from the world’s most respected experts, attended countless workshops, and learned about love, relationships, human connection, intimacy, and communication as well as Neuro Linguistic Programming.
And now, she uses what she’s learned to help women get unstuck, find their unique purpose, live a fulfilling life, and make an impact in this world.
Basically, she teaches them how to be awesome badass babes!
She has already helped hundreds of women from all around the world.
And she wants to help you next!
Authentic, Honest & REAL
Read Annah’s blog and learn how to take charge of your life!
- “My life has changed in many positive ways since I met Annah. She has really helped me to believe in my own possibility and urges me to make my own path and take chances.” – Sherry
- “I’ve yet to come across a person more intuitive than Annah. She’s one of the most compassionate and understanding people I know, and she has brought so much clarity and insight into my life when I most needed it.” – Kelsey
- “My new life started the day I met Annah Rose.” – Lindsay
- “Annah has been a source of guidance, both spiritually and emotionally. I highly recommend anyone who may be feeling lost or without purpose to take the time and speak to her.” – Cydne
- “She’s helped me through some really challenging life experiences.” – Ashley
- “Annah is an excellent counselor and friend. If you feel lost or need some guidance, she will definitely help bring some balance to your life.” – Hom
Since the end of 2014 when I started my website, I have been creating a platform for readers to come to read inspiring relatable content, listen to some podcast episodes and leave feeling empowered.
I offer monthly workshops, coaching programs and other ways to work with me here
I live and breathe the lessons that I teach and I am there with you every word you every step of the way.
I have worked with hundreds of women from all over the world and have coached countless others towards unleashing their magic within, living fully authentic and reclaiming of their power.
If you are ready for that and ready to dig deep within, life’s magic will come flocking- that I promise you.
This is your first step to inner freedom, allow me to lead the way.
Let’s go on this journey together!
Fun Facts About Me
- My go-to karaoke song is definitely “I wanna dance with somebody” by whitney houston
- I will break into random dancing at any moment, and if I’m excited, well, watch out world, the goofball is on the loose.
- Absolute favorite food will totally be anything Korean and Mexican and if some how you can combine Korean and Mexican well you have stolen my heart.
- I did theater from age 6-20.
- The east coast has my heart, especially New York where I lived my whole life until 2013.
- I love to travel so much! I have been to 17 Countries so far and even lived in Mexico for the year of 2015.
- I love a good dessert, creme brulee is my jam
- My dog’s name is Dorito, yes like the chips, more like the cool ranch than the nacho cheese.
- Oh and I can’t forget the most important thing, I LOVE COFFEE, like love, and specifically bulletproof.